Sunday, August 1, 2010

Find your reasons

Everyday in our busy lives we meet different people with different characters. Just like that, I met someone. Someone who values a relationship. Someone who have never been in one.

When I heard that words coming out from his mouth, I immediately had a million questions on my head. Suddenly everything stopped and I asked myself, how do I know if he is telling the truth. But its really hard to believe a guy ages 28 have never been on a relationship. Well who am I do judge? Maybe he haven’t seen a girl who makes his heart race like the bike ride I had recently after a year. or maybe he is just too picky. Talking about being picky, everyone is.. and everything else is a sign. If you read the signs well, it will guide you in the right direction.

They always say, everything else happens for a reason. Find your reason and read the sign. I am sure you will get a good answer. I am still finding for my reasons and answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment